Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Locks Conference is Coming!


Don't we look like a happy bunch? Want to be happy too? Here's how:

This picture was taken at the restaurant we all went to after spending all afternoon at the locks conference in 2006. The annual Philadelphia Locks Conference is coming up the weekend of October 6 and 7, 2007 and we're having a gathering this year also. We're still in the planning stage, but we'll be attending the conference on Saturday, October 6 in the afternoon and then head off to dinner. A group of us are exploring dinner options and as soon as we have more definite information, we'll share with all who are interested. I posted a message to Lockitup, LadyLocs and SisterlockLookForLess for everyone to send me an email so that I can personally keep you up to date on the plans, in addition to posting to the message boards. If you're interested in attending but haven't let me know yet, you still have plenty of time. We're hoping to have an even bigger turnout than last year and we'd really love to see you there. Let me know soon!

8 comments:

brunsli said...

I wish I could join you. Have a fabulous time!

Please post photos.

Unknown said...

Hi Brenda!!

Thanks for the email. Everything is a go for me to meet you guys on 10/6!!! I'll be in touch. Can't WAIT to meet you!!! :)

Brenda said...

Brunsli - We'll be thinking of you! Photos will definitely follow.

Sunsail - Yay! I was hoping you'd come. We should have restaurant plans soon and i'll let you know by email. Looking forward to seeing you.

Naturally Sophia said...

I want to go, but having said that I don't know if I can. On the pic with you is the lady that did my install, Jacqueline. And Martine my sister's friend is there. And even my niece is in the photo with you. Please send me what you have as far as plans to Natural.Life.24.7@gmail.com. I am considering going seriously but would like to touch base to see if my sister and niece with SLs are going first. Thank you for posting this. I'd completely forgotten about it.

-NS

Brenda said...

Naturally Sophia - It feels like you're already a part of the family! It was so nice to meet Jacqueline and Martine last year and I hope you're able to come. I'll send you what info I have thus far.

Nu-Me said...

Hello Brenda, I just sent you an email and hope that you receive it. I am interested in joining you all on Saturday.

Mel said...

Brenda, I can't make it this time! I do hope to be stateside next summer though...

I'm certain that you have just had a milestone hair anniversary without posting any pics?!?

Brenda said...

Charlotte - I got your email and sent one back to you. Let me know if you don't receive it.

Nu-me - I didn't get an email, other than the one here on my blog, but I can't email you back to your address. You can send an email to me at brenda.johnson@ed.gov. We'd love to see you there.

Mel - Can't get anything past you! Yes, I did just have my 7 year anniversary, but I didn't post anything because my hair looks so the same. I really hope you make it to the states next summer. Keep us up-to-date and if you're going to be near the Philly or NY area we'll have to plan on something.