Friday, October 13, 2006

My first entry

Well, this is officially my first post. I don't actually have much to say at the moment but, hopefully, that will change tomorrow. My DH and I have tickets to see Floetry at the House of Blues in Atlantic City tomorrow evening. He's much more into music than I am - I know who they are, but I couldn't name one of their songs or hum a note even if you had a gun to my head! As far as I'm concerned, it's an opportunity for a night out and to get (sorta) dressed up. What do folks wear to the clubs nowadays, anyway? I know one thing, the hair will look good! I'll let you know how the show went.

As you can see, my links and other stuff isn't fully developed, but I'm working on it. Let's just say that I'm not the most computer literate person. Some things are intuitive, but for others - I just stare at the screen, clicking my mouse and asking myself "what the hell does this mean. English, please!" But all of you are so wonderfully helpful, I know I can count on the more experienced bloggers to help me along.

4 comments:

ayankha said...

welcome, welcome, welcome! i am so glad that you have started your space. i can't wait to hear how you enjoyed the concert! floetry is one of my favorite groups and the chemistry between the two is incredible to bear witness to (especially live). anyway, i look forward to visiting your site often!

brunsli said...

Yea! You're blogging now!

Brenda said...

Thanks, Brunsli! I don't think I'll be as prolific as you, but I'm going to try to keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I am so glad you have a blog Brenda! I was wondering why a woman with such beautiful locks did not have a blog posting all of the many styles of her locks (smile). I look forward to enjoying your blog. Oh and I have enjoyed your Fotki album.

Abena