Thursday, March 29, 2007

Boy, Oh Boy!!

Did Natasha actually think looking like a street ho was a good look and that she made it work??! Then I guess we shouldn’t have been surprised that she was sitting there having phone-sex with her husband on national TV.

Renee is still up to her tricks. How insulting was it that she told Whitney that she didn’t think she could be a top model because she’s plus size? And it was no less rude even if she qualified it first by saying how unfair she thought it was. Apparently Jael will have some choice words for her next episode.

I almost died when Sarah won the challenge by accepting credit for putting together the outfit that won. So where was the reward for the team effort? And why did Whitney plop herself down on the floor?

I’m so glad Dionne stepped it up, especially at judging. Her hair looked good combed back. So again, why doesn’t anyone have anything to say about Natasha’s so-not-a-model look in judging? That hair was back up in a ponytail. But I guess if she left it out, she’d look too much like Roseanne Roseannadanna.

Special Segment of the Week -- Separated at Birth

































And much as I hate Natasha, she was hilarious doing her hip-hop impersonation! Other than that, I wouldn't go out with any of them thinking they were men!

Unfortunately, I'm going to be away next week and I'll miss the next episode. Who's going to do color commentary for me???

5 comments:

Helga said...

HIllarious! I also got a kick out of watching Natasha, and I agree, she always looks horrendous at judging. Dionne's hair swept back was very chic, and even though I'm not crazy about Brittany, she takes great pictures.

BTW Dionne and Chris Rock... classic!

I am always in front of the TV on Wed. night (starting) at 8!

KnottyAuthor said...

i dong know why, but i cant get with this season.....
i appreciate your recap bc this show drives me nuts and i used to enjoy it

RedDredPrincess said...

Yes, Brittany takes good pictures but I have to admit, I don't think she is a great as the judges think she is.....

RedDredPrincess said...

By the way..... Love the "Separated at Birth" segment!!!! :-)

Tafari said...

Let's revive! I am happy that Jael is outta there. Last night's episode was really good & I have my prediction for the top 3 now. I saw Dion, Natasha & Renee (sp). I like Jaslene but I think she is too cha cha diva LOL.

I was sad to see Whitney go last week but I know that she will resurface somewhere.

Peace,
Bygbaby