Thursday, March 22, 2007

Go Whitney!!!

I so didn't want Renee to win, so you know I was happy when she didn't even finish!!! I think Whitney did a fantastic job with the lasers. In fact, she was the only one I really saw do some actual posing worthy of being called modeling. Jaslene and Natasha poked out their lips and Dionne didn't pose at all. At this point, even if Whitney doesn't win, she got major loot she can sell and finish college. By the way, shiney silver spandex was not a good look on any of them. And shiney gold spandex with red draws.... I don't need to go any further!

I have to confess, I missed the first 5 or 7 minutes (it was the first day of spring and I was getting my free water ice!) so I don't know what all Renee was getting herself into, but by the time she got on the phone and was blubbering to her husband to come get her, I was like, how fast can you get there? She needs a serious attitude adjustment. And I can't even think about what she'd be teaching her kid at home. She's no more mature than a three year old.





I thought that everyone did well in the photo shoot last night, although some were much better than others. I actually didn't think Jael's was going to come out as well as it did. Having said that, I'm in total disagreement that Felicia and Dionne were in the bottom two, and that Felicia got sent home. All things considered, if Felicia was in the bottom two, it should have been with Diana, and Diana should have been sent home. She doesn't look any more "alive" than Felicia. And Diana's pics haven't been better than Felicia's through the weeks. And if they thought anyone was relying on just being "pretty," they should have sent Natasha home.


I also didn't care for the comments that were made about Dionne's style during judging. While I agreed that her hair looked too "done," her clothes and general hairstyle were far better than Natasha's. I swear I can't stand to see that girl wear another pair of tight, shiney spandex pants. And with plastic fake-wood-look "Candies" mules from 1978! (Yeah I said it! And I wore them too, back then!) And her hair was pulled up into a mess of a pony tail. I think the judges still have yet to really see her haircut in person. Her look in judging is definitely not model material. Plus, they told her she has a big head!

Last, but not least, what in the hell did Twiggy have on??!! It looked like blue crushed velvet on top of some black tee shirt. At least Miss J dresses for judging!

7 comments:

Tafari said...

I was so excited to comment but I should have waited to do it on this (my bad).

Miss J was a fashion miss this week. What was that ruffled shirt all about. If Whitney wins or even gets close, here dad will probably forgive her about the 9K that she jacked for this semester.

Mel said...

I don't watch ANTM, but these posts have me intrigued. I'm sure it's on over here; I'm going to have to find it...

BTW, Twiggy went to my Primary school. NO, not at the same time as me!

AB said...

So after reading your post last week and watching the episodes on cwtv.com I actually tuned into this week's show. Talk about being highly disappointed with Felicia going home. She was my favorite and I can't believe they sent her home because she was relying on being pretty what about Natasha and Diana. Ugh I can't stand Natasha and Renee needs to go for real because her attitude is out of control.

Brenda said...

Bygbaby - I saw your comments for this episode on the previous post. I know - we all get a little excited about this stuff! Have you thought about who the front runners are going to be? I usually have my "dream" winner and then there are the obvious ones and, frequently, they don't coincide. I really like Dionne, but she's going to have to step up her game and of course there are going to be the inevitable comparisons between her and Danielle from two seasons ago. I don't think enough time has passed for them to be able to have another chocolate winner. I could go for Brittany or Sarah, but I'm not crazy about Brit and I haven't seen enough personality from Sarah.

Mel - Ya gotta find it! Obviously, this is our little guilty pleasure!

MahoganyB - That's exactly what I felt. Natasha only has a cute look going for her (if you like that sort of look).

RedDredPrincess said...

Okay..... I am beginning to feel like Natasha's haircut was a little cruel inside joke by the team.....

Can you say Boris and Natasha, anyone!

Tafari said...

I think after tonights episode I will have my "fantasy winner" god how I have being wrong LOL

Natasha's hair is horrible & to be nice I will leave it at that.

In 2.5 hrs, the jump off begins.

SeZ said...

Your hair is beautiful and it looks so healthy and full. I have just found your blog but I love it and will read each entry when I get the chance. I love America's Next Top Model and I've followed to from the first season and show. I'm pretty good at guessing who the winner will be early on. So what shampoos did you used in the beginning? What you use now to maintain your hair? So many questions and so little space :-).